It is your responsibility to ensure all the requested details are completed and accurate while placing an order. An email confirmation will be sent to your email after full payment received.
In times, we have the right to reject same day delivery order where some flower is not available or unable to slot in the delivery schedule. Hence, we always advise order in advance. . In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order
Changes of Order
If you would like to change the flower that you ordered / delivery details / message / etc, all requests must be made at least one day before the intended self-collect/ delivery date by contacting us through at 014-6669841.
Cancellation of Order
Any cancellation order must be requested one day before ( before 6pm) the intended self-collect/delivery date by contacting us at 0146669841. Order cancellation is only allowed if desired flower arrangement is yet to be started, and no special flower or packing material has been purchased for the order. 20% of admin charges will be imposed from total payment made.
- All our delivery services will be handled by LALAMOVE or MR.SPEEDY .
- The delivery time is between 11am - 7pm. Specific time is not available .
- Please ensure that you have included the complete and accurate delivery information before payment made. This is to ensure that the recipient is available to receive the flowers when they are delivered. It is your responsibility to ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address on the date you stated during the order confirmation.
- If the receiver not present at desired delivery location,
1. For delivery to office, we will deliver to the receptionist or order recipient’s colleague;
2. For delivery to house or apartment, we will deliver to order recipient’s family member or to the security office or management office;
3. For delivery to college/university campus, we may contact you or the order recipient to make arrangement to deliver to the order recipient’s friend
We will not be responsible if the flowers got damaged by the time receiver get it from them .
- Flower Garage only delivers within KL, PJ & Subang area, at this moment. We can deliver to any address within stated region, but do not deliver to PO boxes.
- For selected products like preserved flowers , we have shipping services to other states.
Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our third party delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we will not issue a refund or offer re-delivery for the affected orders.
Flower Garage will not accept responsibility for refund under the following conditions:
· Incorrect or incomplete delivery address given.
· No such person at the delivery address.
· Recipient not present during stated delivery hours at delivery address.
Eg: recipient on leave / MC when delivering to an office address and receptionist refusing to grant access into premises or sign off for him/her.
· Recipient not picking up the phone to accept the order.
· No valid contact number given.
In the event a delivery is re-scheduled or re-routed upon the request of your recipient or sender, a re-delivery fee will apply. This is if the delivery driver goes straight from the failed delivery location to an alternative address.
The order will be cancelled as a result of the sender not wanting to pay the redirection/redelivery fee, no refund will be given.
If we cannot get in touch with you to rearrange a redelivery date, the bouquet/arrangement will be disposed of after 2 working days (by then, the flowers will no longer be fresh or fit for delivery). No refund will be given.
Lost/Damaged Items Policy
We will make sure that all orders are packed carefully as fresh and nice as when handing to our delivery team. However, it may get damaged in transit due to any other causes beyond our control. Should this occur in the level of unacceptable, receivers or senders are advised to inform us immediately by provide us a photo of the damaged flower within 2 hours by contacting us at 0146669841 so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date
Once the delivery order has been signed, we do not bear responsibility for any lost/damaged items left at the delivery location, such as office receptions, places of business, and home addresses when the receiver is not at location.
Flowers are seasonal. In the event of certain flower types or colours may be unavailable on the specific delivery day, recreating the exact bouquet or arrangement pictured on the website may not always be possible. When substitution is necessary, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality while ensuring that the look and feel of the bouquet/arrangement remains the same. We thank you for your understanding in this.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns.